Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Selection Procedure(AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET Exam)
AP TET/ TRT – SGT, LP, School Asst, PET Selection Procedure Details: Government of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee’s exam selection process details are given below
Selection Procedure AP DSC: Selection process will depends on marks secured in written test (TET cum TRT).
Method of Selection of AP DSC: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test (TET cum TRT). Candidates who have already qualified in earlier APTETs also compulsorily write the Integrated Test. Candidates will be given 20% of weightage for their earlier TET score (as per the original TET notification).
Preparation of Selection List of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee:
1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
3. The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
4. Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
5. The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
6. The certificate issued for earlier TETs from 2011 to 2014 shall be verified about the eligibility conditions for the post applied for before preparation of the selection list.
7. After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies/Tribal Welfare Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment and selected candidates shall exercise their option as per roster cum merit and the District Educational Officer, shall allot the candidates to the respective unit accordingly.
8. The District selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules.