Selection Process for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Constable (Fire) Selection Procedure: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruits personnel under Constable Fire Cadre on the basis of various recruitment tests. The selection procedure followed by Central Industrial Security Force has been detailed below…
CISF Selection Procedure Details: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable (Fire) Selection Process is based on Height Test, Physical Standards Test, Run, Identity Check, Documentation, Written Exam and Medical Examination.
1. Height Test: Candidates will be made to measure their heights. Those candidates who have the height more than the minimum required height will qualify for next stage of selection.
2. Physical Standards Test (PST): The candidates whose height is as per requirement will have to appear for Physical Standard Test which includes height, chest and weight measurement.
3. Run: In this stage candidates will have to run 5 kilometers in 24 minutes to qualify for next stage.
4. Identity Check: Here the candidates’ identity will be tested whether information provided by them about their identity is accurate or not.
5. Documentation: Candidates’ certificates and documents in relation to their educational and other qualifications will be verified. Those candidates whose documents are proved to be genuine will qualify.
6. Written Examination: Next stage of selection would be Written Examination where candidates have to appear for a paper which comprises of 100 questions with 100 marks. Duration of exam would of 120 minutes. Questions will be of Objective Type. Papers in the Examination would be general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi.
7. Merit List: After Examination candidates will be arranged in merit list category wise and post wise on marks obtained in Examination.
8. Final Selection: In final selections, candidates who obtain 35% (General) and 33% (SC/ST/OBC) will be held as qualified.
9. Medical Examination: Those candidates who are finally selected will be put to Medical Examination and in that examination those who are proven to be Medically Fit will be hired.