Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(HPSC)- (HPAS) Eligibility Criteria
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPSC) Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive (HPAS) eligibility details are given below…Combined Competitive (HPAS) eligibility details are given below….
1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limits : A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years.
3. Age Relaxation:
1. Upper age limit is relax able by five years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes / Persons with disabilities and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh as declared by the Govt. from time to time. Age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions in Rules/ Instructions of H.P. Govt.
2. Provided further that a Govt. servant who is holding substantive / officiating / contractual / Adhoc appointments in H.P. Govt. or in High Court or any Court Subordinate thereto and employees of the Public Sector Undertakings / Corporations / substantially owned or controlled by the H.P. Government shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he / she possesses a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and has not attained the age of 42 years on the first day of January of the year in which the applications are invited by the Commission for Competitive examination. Any person who is eligible under this sub-rule and wishes to appear in the examination shall submit his / her application in the prescribed form through his / her Head of Office to the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission
4. Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.