Academic Associates Job Opportunity At Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or Master’s in a discipline related to management.
- Candidate with good academic record and willingness to learn.
- Experience of work in institute of higher education/ research is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office and tools like Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Very Good Organisation Skills.
Age: Not exceeding 30 Years.
Salary Benefits: In the range of Rs. 25,000-Rs. 30,000/-per month depending on the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. The academic associates will have access to library resources and the institute will provide support for attending 1 domestic conference per year for paper presentations.
Contract: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to two years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on the performance and institute’s requirements, but the total tenure of the associate in the institute will not exceed 4 years.
How To Apply ForAcademic Associates Job Opportunity At Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY.
Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for selection process as per the requirement of the Institute.