BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), ),ME/M.Tech(, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Last Date to Apply: 05-02-2019
Junior Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 22-01-2019
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech( Computer Science or Electronics Electronics &Communication Engineering.)
Experience:0 – 2 yrs
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting.
- Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services.
- This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
- Assignments are designed to establish professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Entry-level Engineers will normally receive detailed instructions on assignments and will follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP,DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/troubleshooting issues.
Salary:Best in Industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE