- Collaborate with team and management to brainstorm ideas and develop innovative and expressive web design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas and create fresh website template that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Design landing pages, user interfaces and prototypes that are impressive and emphasize services.
- Organize designs that will stimulate a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- In-touch with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Should have a good understanding of front end design and development: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and other design principles.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Skill Set Required :
- Demonstrable designing skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows.
- Proficiency in material designing and hands on experience on designing tools like Photoshop,Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap 4 for rapid prototyping
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Salary : INR 1.8 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
Aglasem Edutech Pvt. Ltd. is an India based firm with office in Gurgaon. Founded in early 2012, It was started with the simple motive of helping the student community has grown much bigger than that and touching the lives of 250 million people through the services offered.
Aglasem provides information, updates, guidance, interaction, exposure; in short everything a student needs to have success delivered at his/her doorstep.We have a dedicated team of young and talented employees who tailor fit solutions for the end-users.