BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT), ),ME/M.Tech(, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science/Technology)
Last Date to Apply: 12-10-2018
Software Developer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 02-10-2018
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2018 batch
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve engineering problems
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity. Develop tools to understand, model, and replicate production traffic patterns in pre-production environments, including some cases in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
Note:Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 12 October 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 14 October 2018.
Skills& Knowledge Required:
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- Good pH score
- Good Academics
- Should have good knowledge of java, sql and databases
- Having a knowledge of Springs/Angular/BPM Technology would be an added advantage
Salary:INR 450000 P.A
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Apostek offers high end software consulting to startups by defining their outsourcing strategy for product development and setting up an energetic software development team at Bangalore. We have worked in various areas like Mobile Web, Mobile Advertisement, Mobile Applications, Java based Web Application Development, Network Test Products, Data Analytics and Large Scale Data Processing, Virtualization and Network Monitoring.
At Apostek, we understand needs of startup. We have boosted several of them to their next level of growth and success. Think of Apostek as a partner in complete life cycle of your product. Working on a product with a startup requires not only a team of highly skilled engineers, but very importantly, the ‘brisk’ development culture which is a combination of product mindset within the company, non-cumbersome but effective processes, high communication skills and dynamic decision making at a day-to-day level. Our nimble structure makes it easy to manoeuvre ourselves with the dynamism of a startup. Our engineers are hand picked carefully after sufficient deliberation. For us, quality of each engineer matters more than the size of the team.