BE/B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Production / Plant Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
Last Date to Apply: 05-01-2019
Manager - Content Development - Job Details
Date of Posting: 22-12-2018
- B.Tech/B.E - Electrical/Electronics/Automotive/Mechanical/Instrumentation Production/ Industrial
- Target Batch Passout: 2019
The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective, developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review mechanism.
Job Responsibilities :
- Test Design and Development:
- - Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
- - Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
- - Develop original content in areas of expertise.
- - Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
- - Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
- - Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure
- - Assignment on the day of Interview
- - Selection Process during face to face interview
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary:INR 3 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
About Aspiring Minds Assessments Pvt Ltd
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing start-ups.