Associate Fellow/ FellowJob opportunity At University of Delhi(Agricultural Economics Research Centre)
Associate Fellow (Assistant Professor)
No. of Post(s): 02 Post(UR – 01/OBC – 01)
1. Consistently good academic record with at least Second Class or minimum 55% marks(50 % for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) in Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2. Must have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) or an accredited test (state Level Eligibility Test) – SLET/SET in the relevant field. However candidates who have been awarded Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC Reg 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
1. Minimum of three years of post-Ph.D teaching/ research experience in Economics/Statistics/ Agricultural Economics in a recognized Institution or University. In particular, experience in organizing and conducting rural economic investigations/surveys and handling primary and secondary data is preferred.
2. Proven ability to draft good quality research reports. Copies of at least two published Research Paper(s) / Reports may be submitted alongwith application.
3. Proficiency in data processing, analysis and computer skills. In particular, proficiency in software such as MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power-point, E-Views, Stata, R etc is highly desirable.
Age: Below 40 Years (As on 30th May, 2019)
Emoluments: PB-3 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-(prerevised). Basic pay Rs.57,700/- per month approximately (Level-10 under 7th CPC) with admissible allowances
Fellow (Associate Professor)
No. of Post(s): 01 Post(UR)
1. A scholar with Good academic record and a Ph.D. Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Agricultural Statistics from an Indian University or equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 55% (50 % for SC/ST/Differently abled categories candidates) marks at Master’s level.
2. Minimum of eight years of post-Ph.D experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers in recognized Economic/Statistical journals.
3. Proven contribution to innovative research with good knowledge of quantitative/econometric techniques.
4. Proven ability to draft good quality research reports. Copies of at least three published Research Paper(s)/Reports may be submitted alongwith application.
Desirable Qualifications: 10 years of experience in conducting and/or leading research work in Economics/Econometrics/ Agricultural Economics/Statistics/Agricultural Statistics and field surveys in a reputed organization of higher learning/research.
Age: Below 45 Years (As on 30th May, 2019)
Emoluments: PB-4 + Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-(prerevised). Basic pay Rs.1,32,400/- per month approximately (Level-13 under 7th CPC) with admissible allowances
How To Apply ForAssociate Fellow/ FellowJob opportunity At University of Delhi(Agricultural Economics Research Centre)
The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the above criteria should send their application in the prescribed format and bio-data along with proof of experience, selfattested copies of publications and testimonials (by hand or by post) to the following address latest by 04:00 PM, 30thMay, 2019. Office, Agricultural Economics Research Centre (Delhi School of Economics Campus), University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
About University of Delhi
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.