Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2019
Associate Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 14-06-2019
Informatica Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
- Students from 2019 BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ IS) batch with an aggregate of 70% and above in throughout academics.
- Looking for Associate Software Engineers to join our Global Customer Support team. In this role, you will use your analytical thinking and influencing skills for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers on technical issues through ongoing technical relationship guidance during the whole cycle of a technical issue from inception to closure. You would also get opportunities to work with other Principal Lead engineers to ensure operational efficiency.
As an employee with Informatica's Global Customer Support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you'll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica's flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Services, Rev and Big Data and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication and customer-relationship skills - responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works),Hive and familiar with the configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication.
Skills Required: C++/ Java
Salary: INR. 6,70,566 CTC
How to apply
Click here to apply online