BE/B.Tech(Applied Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2019
Associate Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 02-03-2019
- BE/Btech(CSE, EEE, ECE, IS/IT) with 65% in 10th & 12th and 70% and above in the highest qualification
Software Engineer will deliver results through the delivery of Software product systems and components. The person will be responsible for developing high performance and highly scalable work products, to serve hundreds of thousands of transactions.
- The engagement will be direct with the Product R&D team.
- All projects will be related to our product offerings and will involve the development of extensions, APIs, Frameworks, Toolkits, and other reusable components to be used in one of our Product Suites mentioned above.
- These projects will be developed based on Java, J2EE Technologies using various frameworks like Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Bootstrap 3.0 JQuery etc. Some of the projects will provide exposure to the latest technologies like Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, IOT, Chatbots, Neural networks etc.
- Programming skills in Java and knowledge of OOPS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to research new technologies and methods
- Passionate about designing and coding high performing and highly scalable software solutions for the Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI)
We are looking for young creative technologists who are proud of their creations be it code, design, architecture or solution. Professionals who wish to be part of our mission and help us build and evolve world-class software products. The role is in the Product Engineering team.
- 6.5 LPA [INR 5 LPA (Fixed): + 55,000 (Variable)]
- INR 1,00,000 (Guaranteed Cash paid out in 2 installments post completion of 1st & 2nd year)
Job Location: Noida [Corporate Head Quarters]
How to apply: