Genesys Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer (JAVA) | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad
- Students from 2017/ 2018/ 2019 BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE) batches.
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- As an Associate Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) development delivery team, you will be responsible for the development of On-premise\Cloud-based applications to deliver mission critical, cutting edge communication products. You will work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for continuous change, innovation, and experimentation. You will also work with established and cutting-edge Amazon Web Services (AWS) Services and other latest technologies.
- Design, development, and testing of features/functions delivered via platform components and/or services that are highly scalable, available and reliable
- Collaboratively work with a delivery team of software and quality assurance engineers to design, scope and develop new functionality for the Genesys WEM products.
- Help contribute to initiatives to design and implement new components within our Web and Cloud-based applications, as well as maintain stability and address current customer and product needs within the product base for existing premise and web application.
- Works closely and collaboratively with other team members along with cross-platform collaboration with other delivery teams within our organization and across the company.
- Includes an opportunity for continuous learning, experimenting, innovation, prototyping and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms for themselves as well as with their group.
- WEM delivery team is responsible for back-end through front-end components across desktop, web components and applications. Projects and responsibilities are expanding into cloud-based technologies and microservices.
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience in software engineering with a focus on server-side development using Java
- Experience with the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support
- Demonstrable understanding of scalability and availability in distributed systems
- Experience with SQL/Oracle databases, C++, C#, .Net and web techsnologies, UI/UX design is a plus.
- Working experience with REST API back-end services is a plus
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Linux Operating Systems
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, Dynamo, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.)
- AWS CloudFormation
Salary: Best in the industry
How to apply
Click here to Apply Online