Last Date to Apply: 21-05-2019
Associate Technical support Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 11-05-2019
PowerSchool Recruitment 2019 for Associate Technical support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech| Bangalore
- Students from 2017/ 2018 (CS/IT/IS/EEE/ECE) batches with 60% highest degree.
- Fresh Engineers are also welcome (2019 batch)
Job purpose :
- This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems.
- This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction.
- This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues.
- This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet-based communication.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Deliver professional, courteous, and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate cases
- Document and track cases using CRM tool
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer support skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- All other duties as assigned
Salary: 6 LPA (Including shift allowances) + cab facility + other benefits
How to apply:
Click here to Apply Online