Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities. Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials.
Keen interest in education and innovation. Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind. An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set.
- Proven success in your institute sales and Positive attitude to dealing with institute people
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal'
- Strong communication skills in written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective methods
- Telephonic Interview
- Final round F2F interview
Job Location:Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Noida
Salary:INR 3.6 LPA to INR 6 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
About Byjus Classes- Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU's, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,'13,'14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU's Classes.