BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Last Date to Apply: 15-10-2018
Associate Lead Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 06-10-2018
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- In this role, you will be providing vision in setting the technical direction for all software development projects.
- You will be involved in designing, development and maintenance of software applications. You will also introduce new concepts, suggest innovative approaches, review requirements, lead technical analysis, produce prototypes and make solution requirements.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for developing the overall technical design, in alignment with the defined guidelines for applications and consistent with the requirements.
- We hope that you join our team and make your impact on healthcare!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in designing large scale software applications using Java and Ruby on Rails.
- Willing to travel as needed
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Must live in or around Bangalore city or be willing to relocate
- Healthcare IT background
Location : Bangalore
Salary :Best in the Industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE