BE/B.Tech(Applied Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT), Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)
Last Date to Apply: 22-10-2018
Programmer Analyst Trainee - Job Details
Date of Posting: 02-10-2018
- 2018 batch of BE/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates..
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
Job Location: Across India
Salary :INR 3.38 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE