Any Post Graduate,Any Graduate
Last Date to Apply: 04-11-2018
Technical Support Engineer - Voice - Job Details
Date of Posting: 27-09-2018
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer (Voice)
- We are hiring Technical Support Engineer for one of our Prestigious client which is a cyber security company headquartered United States.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over chat, phone and email in professional manner.
- Walk the customer through problem-solving process
- Understanding, diagnosing and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow-up and update customer about status and progress of the issue resolution.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Understanding of DNS and how the Internet works
- Knowledge of how apache, .htaccess, dns, nginx, cpanel, iptables, (s)FTP, SSH work.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Flexible with working in 24/7 rotational shifts
- Should have an excellent Verbal and Written Com skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to type 35 WPM while talking to customers.
- Knowledge in MAC and Linux Operating System
******Note: Excellent communication is a must
Key Skills:Technical Support
Salary:Best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE