Last Date to Apply: 13-10-2018
Data Scientist - Job Details
Date of Posting: 14-08-2018
- Machine Learning (including deep learning methods): Algorithm design, analysis and development and performance improvement
- Strong understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering, classification, regression techniques, and recommendation (collaborative filtering) algorithms
- Time Series Analysis
- Optimization techniques and work experience with solvers for MILP and global optimization.
- Good experience in exploratory data analysis and feature design & development
- Experience of applying and evaluating ML algorithms to practical predictive modeling scenarios in various verticals including (but not limited to) FMCG, Media, E-commerce and Hospitality.
- Proficient with programming in Python (must have) &PySpark (good to have). Parallel ML algorithms design and development and usage for maximal performance on multi-core, distributed and/or GPU architectures.
- Must be able to write a production ready code with reusable components and integration into data science platform.
- Strong inclination to write structured code as per prevailing coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to design a data science architecture for repeatability of solutions
- Preparedness to manage whole cycle from data preparation to algorithm design to client presentation at individual level.
- Comfort in working on AWS including managing data science AWS servers
- Team player and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience in Natural Language Processing and its applications (Good to Have)
Skill Set Required:
Machine Learning, Python, NLP
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS