- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
- Conduct Contract Administration RequestsComplete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for Business Managers
- Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customers to ensure welcome letter and contract start date are
correct) in coordination with service delivery engineer as appropriate
- Develop quotations in cooperation with the Deal Desk Administrator based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customer or partners as assigned
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis, research of customer requirements through first-party resources
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Conduct regular customer review calls as per customer review procedure and followup as necessary
- Assist in customer escalation as per escalation procedure
- Perform routine follow up calls as per renewal procedure to hit Renewal Sales Goals
- Completing Contract Activation Reports
- Following up and completing Contract Activation Variance
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis including Quotes, Bookings and Renewals
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing
- Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services
- Educates customers on product offerings and services to improve their "online presence" and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follows up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
- Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via upselling of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of the product.
- Places a minimum of 70 outbound calls each day
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
- Work closely with clients to ensure their full satisfaction in all transactions.
- Business Creation & Growth
- Engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create new opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, is required to enable you to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling location products and services
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
Salary:INR 1.8 - 3 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
About Dev IT Serv Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 2005, Dev IT today caters to every stage of an IT Asset Lifecycle.
We started SOURCING in 2005 with IT accessories and kept adding products and services in subsequent years. We further added BUY BACK and RECYCLEin 2011 and over time, ensured our customer and society benefits through responsible disposal of E-Waste. Building and Managing IT Infrastructure added thereafter in response to customer needs have become a critical tool for customer service excellence today.