Development Assistant Jobs opportunity in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
NABARD recruting 62 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant
Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad #/1 Post
Arunachal Pradesh /1 Post
Bihar /1 Post
Chhattisgarh /3 Post
Goa /2 Post
Gujarat/ 1 Post
Haryana RO - Chandigarh/ 4 Post
Jammu & Kashmir* /3 Post
Jharkhand/ 1 Post
Karnataka $/ 2 Post
Madhya Pradesh/ 2 Post
Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai) /16 Post
Manipur /2 Post
Meghalaya /1 Post
Mizoram /2 Post
Nagaland/ 2 Post
Odisha /1 Post
Punjab RO - Chandigarh/ 1 Post
Rajasthan /1 Post
Sikkim/ 3 Post
Telangana - Hyderabad/ 1 Post
Tripura /2 Post
Uttar Pradesh/ 4 Post
Uttarakhand /5 Post
Educational Qualification (as on 01/08/2018): 1. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Note : i) All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / Institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956. ii) Some Universities/Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted.
Age (as on 01/08/2018): 18 - 35 years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 13150 -34990
Fee : For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS : Rs. 50
All others : Rs. 450
Scheme of Selection: The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam, both online, as under:
Phase I - Preliminary Examination (Online)
1. Test of English Language, No. of Questions- 40, Max. Marks- 40
2. Test of Numerical Ability, No. of Questions- 30, Max. Marks- 30
3. Test of Reasoning, No. of Questions- 30, Max. Marks- 30
Phase II - Main Exam (Online)
1. Test of Reasoning, No. of Questions- 30, Max. Marks- 30
3. Quantitative Aptitude, No. of Questions- 30, Max. Marks- 30
4 General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking),No. of Questions- 50, Max. Marks- 50
4. Computer Knowledge, No. of Questions- 40, Max. Marks- 40
5. Test of English Language (Descriptive),Essay, Precis, Report / Letter Writing, Max. Marks-50
HOW TO APPLY
Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges - 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination - September / October 2018.
Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination-September / October 2018.
Addresses of NABARD offices where the applications may be sent:
1. Andhra Pradesh Regional Office, NABARD, 1-1-61, RTC Cross Roads, Musheerabad, Hyderabad 500 020.
2. Arunachal Pradesh Regional Office, NABARD, Bank Tinali, VIP Road, P.B.No.133, Itanagar – 791111.
3. Bihar Regional Office, NABARD, Maurya Lok Complex, Block B 4 & 5 Floors, Dak Bungalow Road, Patna 800 001.
4. Haryana Regional Office, Plot. No. 3, Sector 34-A Post Box No. 7 Chandigarh – 160 022
5. Punjab Regional Office, Plot. No. 3, Sector 34-A Post Box No. 7 Chandigarh – 160 022
6. Chhatisgarh Regional Office, NABARD, 1st& 2nd Floor, Pithalia Complex, Fafadih Chowk, K K Road, Raipur 492 009.
7. Gujarat Regional Office, NABARD Tower, Opp. Municipal Garden, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad 380013.
8. Goa Regional Office, NABARD, Nizari Bhavan, Menezes Braganza Road, Panaji - 403 001
9. Head Office, NABARD, C-24/ G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai -400 051.
10. Jammu & Kashmir Regional Office, NABARD, Railway Road Railhead Complex, Near Saraswati Dham, Jammu 180 012.
11. Jharkhand Regional Office, NABARD, Opp. Adivasi College, Hostel, Karamptoli Road, Ranchi 834 001.
12. Karnataka Regional Office, NABARD Towers, 46 K G Road, Bangalore 560 009.
13. Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, NABARD, E-5 Arera Colony, Bittan Market, P O Ravishankar Nagar, Bhopal 462 016
14. Manipur Regional Office, NABARD, Lairen Mansion, 2nd floor ,Lamphelpat, Imphal 795004
15. Meghalaya Regional Office, NABARD, 'U' Pheit Kharmihpen Building, 2nd and 3rd floor, Plot No. 28(2) Dhankheti, Shillong-793003
16. Mizoram Regional Office, NABARD, Ramhlum Road (North),Bawngkawn, Aizawl – 796014
17. Nagaland Regional Office, NABARD, 4th floor NSCB HO Building, Khermahal, Circular Road, Dimapur – 797112
18. Odisha Regional Office, NABARD, 'Ankur', 2/1, Nayapalli, Civic Centre, Bhubaneswar 751 015
19. Rajasthan Regional Office, NABARD, 3 Nehru Place, Tonk Road Jaipur 302 015
20.Sikkim Regional Office, NABARD, Om Niwas, Church Road, Gangtok 737101
21. Tripura Regional Office, NABARD, ‘Shilpa Nigam Bhawan’, Ground Floor P.O. Kunjaban, Post Box No. 9, Khejur Bagan, Near Hotel Ginger, Agartala, Tripura PIN- 799006
22.Telengana Regional Office, NABARD, 1-1-61, RTC Cross Roads, Musheerabad, Hyderabad 500 020
23.Uttar Pradesh Regional NABARD, Vipin Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow 226 010.
24.Uttrakhand Regional Office, NABARD, 42, IT Park, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun 248 013
NABARD is set up as an apex Development Bank with a mandate for facilitating credit flow for promotion and development of agriculture, small-scale industries, cottage and village industries, handicrafts and other rural crafts. It also has the mandate to support all other allied economic activities in rural areas, promote integrated and sustainable rural development and secure prosperity of rural areas.