Faculty/ Residents/ Lecturer job recruitment in Govt. Medical College - Palakkad
1. General Medicine :- Senior Resident-1
2. General Surgery :- Associate Professor-3, Senior Resident-1
3. ENT :- Professor-1
4. Ophthalmology :- Associate Professor-1, lecturer-1
5. OBG :- Assistant Professor-2, Senior Resident-1
6. Radio Diagnosis :- Professor-1, Senior Resident-2
7. Pulmonary Medicine :- Professor-1
8. Anaesthesiology :- Assistant Professor-1, Junior Resident-1
9. Forensic Medicine :- Lecturer-1
10. Physical Education :- Assistant Professor-1
Eligibility : The qualification and experience for the respective posts shall be as stipulated by Medical Council of India in 'Minimum qualification for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998 (amended up to June, 2017). The qualification for the post of Assistant Professor, Physical Education Department shall be prescribed in UGC regulations.
How To Apply ForFaculty/ Residents/ Lecturer job recruitment in Govt. Medical College - Palakkad
Interview will be conducted on 11.06.2019 at 10.00 AM onwards.
About Govt. Medical College - Palakkad
For establishing the sanctioned medical college, the district administration located an unutilized site in the District of Palakkad. This District has the largest population of the Scheduled communities and there is currently no Government medical college in this district. For expediting the process, the Special Officer had filed an application before the Medical Council of India.