Experience:0 - 1 Years
As a Technical Engineer at FarEye, it’s a great opportunity for candidates with a strong troubleshooting approach and technical background to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment. The FarEye Technical Support team assists clients, partners and employees in troubleshooting issues related to our products and building satisfaction over time.
- Must have provided customer support via telephone, and portal to customer service issues including account management, & Technical Support issues such as troubleshooting download, configuration of the product and Installation issues (NA for fresher)
- Must be comfortable in working 24x7 shift environment
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Knowledge of basic internet connectivity and browser troubleshooting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical
- Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understands Complex/ Configurable IT Software Products
- Ability to Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
- Intellectual Curiosity - Have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Commitment - A consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Prior success - Track record of high achievement.
- Intelligence + critical thinking - You find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
- Strong communication skills - Effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job Location: Noida
Salary:INR 2.61 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world\'s first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.