Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Fire Operator:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th from a recognised board.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Other Qualification Details:
Fire Operator (only for Male) - Delhi Fire Service Dept.
1. Essential: 1. Matric pass from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent. 2. Should possess valid license for driving heavy duty vehicles. 3. Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer. Note:- Candidate selected for appointment to the post shall have to undergo a pre-service training of 6 months as prescribed by Chief Fire Officer and shall have to pass the prescribed test. The training shall be terminated if the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory. During training a fixed amount of stipend shall only be paid.
2. Desirable: 1. Technical qualification in profession. 2. Swimming/diving.
3. Experience:- Essential:- Nil. Desirable:- Experience in playing band.
4. Physical Standard: 1. Minimum Height : 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people) 2. Minimum Weight: 50 kgs. 3. Chest (normal): 81 cms. Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms. 4. Eye Sight: 6/6
5. Disqualification: (1) Wearing glasses/ squint eyes/colour blindness. (2) Flat Feet (3) Knock Knee. (4)Deformity of any limb / extra limb.
6. This post is identified not suitable for PwD candidates as per requisition of user department.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment Vacancies for Fire Operator
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through DSSSB website - https://dsssbonline.nic.in/ - from 24-09-2019 to 06-11-2019.