Diploma(Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, ),BE/B.Tech(, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Last Date to Apply: 29-10-2018
Programmer Analyst I - Job Details
Date of Posting: 19-10-2018
- Full time IT related degree/diploma.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Information Technology (Preferred)
- Drives issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients processing.
- Proactively investigates known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Performs monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24x7 processing environment.
- Maintains peak performance at full capacity for all systems.
- Follows new/improved work procedures where appropriate, tests and implements program and/or systems changes, responds to processing problems and exercises sound judgment to make client impacting processing adjustments.
- Recognizes abnormal processing conditions and makes appropriate response decisions.
- Follows escalation procedures when appropriate to resolve errors in a timely manner.
- Makes use of available documentation to resolve errors and identifies/implements documentation gaps.
- Recognizes and implements/automates process enhancements.
- Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
- Responds in a timely manner to questions and requests from incoming calls and incident tickets.
- Proactively maintains contact with clients and serves as client advocate to internal organizations.
- Analyzes problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
- Works on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
- Contributes to existing and develops new solution approaches to the IT environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Unix/Linux (shell scripting preferred but not essential)
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and ability to write/modify SQLs as per requirement
- Should have fair understanding on Windows, .Net Framework, Webservices, IIS, IBM HTTP Server (IHS), Websphere
- Understanding of Enterprise Monitoring & Performance Management tools like SCAPM, DynaTrace, ThousandEye and Splunk.
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in the Industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
About FIS GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT. LTD
FIS™ is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.