Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Graduate Engineers Apprentices job opportunities in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
Application for Graduate (B.E) Apprenticeship Training Intake 2018 At Bangalore
1. Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
5. Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & TeleCommunication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / TeleCommunication Engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Production Engineering Management
8. Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering
Eligibility : i. Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches/ Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India (Candidate must be an Indian Nationalist). ii. Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible. iii. Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. iv. Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible. v. Candidates who obtained provisional/Original Degree Certificates before 1st Dec 2015 are not eligible.
How To Apply Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) Apprentices Vacancies
Interested candidates can Apply Online through HAL web portal on or before 07/10/2018.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. HAL
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), the history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India.