Location: Mumbai (BKC / Goregaon)
1. Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
2. Working with the HR team and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy.
3. Interpreting and representing key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganization, and communicating with the HR team and managers in the business.
4. Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
5. Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders.
6. Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate.
7. Support the business partner to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
8. Working closely with the HR to ensure smooth implementation and handover project activity to business as usual at the appropriate point.
9. Ensure the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
10. Ensure the smooth and timely handover of project activity in to the business as usual HR team
How To Apply ForHR Project Management job recruitment in National Payments Corporation of India