JRF Mechanical job vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay 2018
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency : RD/0118-INCOI00-001 :'INCOIS: F&A:O-MASCOT:2017-20: 08 23.08.2018Title: Dynamics of Meso-Scale and Submeso-Scale processes in the Indian Ocean using Modular Ocean Modeldated; 23.8.2018'
Qualification: B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Chemical/Atm Sc./Ocean Sc./Related area with GATE or M.Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Chemical/Atm Sc./Ocean Sc./Related area.
Looking for skilled and motivated candidates to work on ocean process modeling using open source computational software.
1. Ability to work in Linux.
2. Working knowledge of any ocean model such as ROMS, MOM, HYCOM.
3. Good knowledge of Fluid Mech, Maths, Phys.
4. Proficient in MS office, Latex.
5.Good Communication and writing skill.
1. Knowledge of geophysical fluid flows.
2. Coding experience in open source models and preferably ocean models.
3. Experience using MATLAB or any other software for post-processing
No.of Post: 1
Consolidated salary: Rs.25000
How To Apply For JRF Mechanical job vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online on or before 5th October, 2018
About IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay, set up by an Act of Parliament, was established in 1958, at Powai, a northern suburb of Mumbai. Today the Institute is recognised as one of the centres of academic excellence in the country.