Technical Helper Job vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar
1. Must have at least 5 years of experience in handling basic electrical and mechanical machines/lines
2. Must have at least 10 years of experience in handling electrical lines and connections
3. Must have experience of operating equipment such as Fluid Energy Mill (FEM) and pellet maker
4. Must have experience and understanding of connections pertaining to sensors
5. Must be able to maintain lab inventory and entries
6. Should have a good attitude and a positive approach towards assigned responsibilities
7. Should have good team working capabilities as the work involves interaction with various stakeholders
How To Apply For Technical Helper Job vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Interested candidates are requested to send their bio-data at: email@example.com. The last date for application is 27 October 2018.
About Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, deemed an institute of national importance by an Act of the Indian Parliament, strives to offer the best undergraduate engineering education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization.