Last Date to Apply: 29-09-2018
Junior Associate Project Management - Job Details
Date of Posting: 22-09-2018
Experience:0-1 year of experience in project management
- A Junior Associate Project Management is responsible for facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- He or she also needs to develop or update project plans, including project objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, and schedules.
- The Junior Associate Project Management also manages project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope, as well as to monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Familiarity with project management software and MS Office, with working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Effective project review and monitoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, initiative, independence, and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent client relationship skills; ability to identify, build, and maintain relationships to deliver success
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours
- Should be a team player and willing to take ownership
- Should be accountable for the assignments
Salary: Best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE