Business Correspondents JoB Opportunity in Indian Overseas Bank
Eligibility of a Business Correspondent:
1. Individuals with minimum age of 18 and above
2. Retired bank employees/retired teachers/retired government employees and Ex-servicemen, members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks etc., are also eligible.
3. The Applicant should have the minimum qualification of 10th standard and should be able to read and write in Tamil & English and should have basic computer knowledge.
4. The Applicants should be a resident of Chennai City.
5. The Applicant should produce two references given by respectoble persons preferably known to the bank.
6. The Applicant should have good CIBIL score.
7. The Applicant should have IIBF certificote in Business Correspondents.
How To Apply For Business Correspondents JoB Opportunity in Indian Overseas Bank
Interested individuals may send their filled in application to Indian Overseas Bank. Chennai - I Regional Office, Annexe Building, Ill Floor, No 763, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002 as per the format enclosed along with a recent passport size photograph with duly attested KYC Documents such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card etc.. Educational Qualification certificate, IIBF certificate and a valid address proof with present address. The Top of envelop should be mentioned with -Enciaaement of Business Correspondents'.