Last Date to Apply: 03-12-2019
Intern - Global Customer Support - Job Details
Date of Posting: 18-11-2019
Informatica Recruitment 2019 for Intern - Global Customer Support | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore
- Students from 2018/ 2019 BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/)/ M.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics) batches
- We are looking for data scientists with a proven record of applying data science to solve problems at an industrial scale.
- The candidate will be part of the fast-paced data science team. Candidates will be required to interact with Customer Support Teams, Maintenance renewal team, Automation team to understand their problems, gather relevant data, build models by applying advanced analytics and generate insights to solve the identified problems.
- Candidate should enjoy playing with machine learning and finding patterns in big data.
- The role would encompass building analytics, recommendation, framework and identifying key analytics projects for Global Customer Support, focussed on Customer analytics. Responsibility cut across teams.
- You will be working on data modeling and identifying patterns in Global Customer Support data.
- Generating Models for classifications for Customer Success initiatives using Machine learning.
- Generating taxonomy from customer case data using Natural Language Processor.
- Building Natural Language processing platform, Data Lake for Customer data
- Derive insights from Structured, semi-structured and Unstructured data – Supervised and Unsupervised.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
Salary: Best in the industry
Job Location: Bangalore
How to apply:
Click here to apply online