Last Date to Apply: 11-08-2018
Pharmacovigilance - Job Details
Date of Posting: 09-08-2018
- B.Pharama /M.Pharma /Pharm.D / BDS / MDS / BAMS (Fresher + Experienced).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, triage, review and process data from various sources on time, within budget and meet quality standards. Perform data entry for tracking and safety database, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descript narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations and ensuring reports are sent to the customer within assigned deadlines. Pre-process material for endpoint committee or core laboratory adjudication. Preparation of material for submission of primary review.
- Assess Lifecycle Safety data for report ability to relevant authorities, track reportable cases and report to regulatory authorities, ethics committees, institutional review boards, investigators, oversight groups per legislation, within timelines and in a format compatible to requirement. Liaise with local Quintiles offices to facilitate expedited reporting.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting Lifecycle Safety data.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and maintain high quality standards.
- Demonstrate good IT skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Salary: Best in the Industry
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can walk-in on 11th Aug 2018
Reporting Time : 8:30 Am - 9:30 Am
Prestige tech Park II,
Etamin Block, B wing,
Sarjapur- Marathalli Outer Ring Road