JRF Geology Job Opportunity At Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),Dhanbad
Title of The Project: Evaluating Basin-Scale Estimates of Evapotranspiration using Space-Based Observations
No. of Post: 01 Post
Essential Qualification: Candidate should have First class or equivalent GPA (In case class is not mentioned in the degree certificate, 60% or 7.0 CGPA will be considered as first class) in:
• M.Sc./M.Sc.Tech/M.Tech in Applied Geology/Geology/Geoexploration
• Integrated M.Sc./M.Sc. Tech./M.Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Geological Technology.
• Should possess valid NET/GATE qualification certificate.
• Experience in scientific programming languages (e.g. Matlab, R and Python)
• Working experience with GIS and numerical hydrologic models.
• Basic knowledge of hydrology.
Age and Relaxation (if any): The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years at the time of appointment. (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules).
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- for 3rd year
How To Apply ForJRF Geology Job Opportunity At Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines),Dhanbad
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV and scanned documents of essential qualification to the Principal Investigator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before June 07, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required.