BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Last Date to Apply: 09-10-2018
Splz Associate Infra Engg - Job Details
Date of Posting: 02-10-2018
- 2018 passing out BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Joining: The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between July 2018 and April 2019.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
- Electronics/Communications engineering background, with proven top quartile academic track record will be preferred.
- Project work in at least one contemporary area of engineering.
- Awards/recognitions in any field (academics/sports/extra-curricular).
Job Profile: Splz Associate Infra Engg for our Infra Service Line Teams – For Level 1 Administrator and Monitoring
Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge in Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud configuration/administration.
- Good interest in various technologies for IT services in the monitoring, Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security/Cloud.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems
- Basic understanding about the IT Service Management processes including Incident, Problem, Change Management, Service Reques
- Understanding about the different Request Fulfillment
- Responsible; able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Any Development experience is plus.
- Enthusiastic and ready to take up challenges and learn recent technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ready to work in Shift Timing based on Business Need.
- ITIL experience is a plus.
- Project work in Cloud/Unix/Windows/Database/Storage/Backup/Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
• SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
• Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
Locations of work: Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Interview Location: Pune, Bangalore
Salary: INR 0 - 3 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis Recruitment for Splz Associate Infra Engg|BE/B.Tech| Jobs in angalore, Chennai, Pune
enables customers re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing.
Mphasis’ array of algorithm-based technologies seamlessly combines Robotic Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain, surrounding legacy technologies with domain expertise and modernization.