BCA,BE/B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), ),BSc(, Computer Science)
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2019
Executive - Application Support/software Support - Job Details
Date of Posting: 01-01-2019
- B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
- The incumbent must be MCA/BCA/M.Sc. (IT) (with 60% throughout academic standard)froma reputed institute, with 1-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal, communication skill and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of OS and Application/Web Server is must.
- Good Knowledge of cloud architecture (AWS/Azure) is required.
- Good knowledge of MSSQL or Oracle database (concepts, query writing skills), OS, application server (JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere) and programming skills.
- Should have: Leadership abilities, self-driven, critical thinking, analytical skills, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal & written communication,customer service skills, presentation & report generation skills, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness & diplomacy, sound independent decision making and team work.
- Should be flexible for 24*7 (rotational shifts).
Salary: Best in the Industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
About Newgen Software Technologies Ltd.
Newgen Software is a leading global provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM), Document Management System (DMS), Workflow and Process Automation software. The company has a global footprint of 1300+ installations in over 61 countries with large, mission-critical solutions that have been deployed at the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading Banks, Insurance firms, BPOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, Healthcare Organizations, Government, Telecom Companies & Shared Service Centers. The company has been recognized by distinguished analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, Frost and Sullivan, and IDC. It has been positioned in the Magic Quadrants for Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Customer Communication Management (CCM) and BPM-Platform-Based Case Management frameworks. Assessed at CMMi Level3, Newgen is certified as ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System and ISO 27001:2005 for Information Security Management System.