BCA,BSc(Computer Science, Information Technology),10th Pass (SSC),12th Pass (HSE)
Last Date to Apply: 11-10-2018
Associate Software Testing Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 04-10-2018
- Desired Candidate Profile Candidates should have scored above 60% in 10th,12th & Graduation Candidates should be having the original copies of all 6 Semester mark sheets.
- No Gap in the Education.
- Knowledge of Manual testing or any Testing Tools are Preferred ( Not Compulsory) Inclination towards making a career in the field of Testing.
- Should be technically very sound in relevant areas, up-to-date with the latest technology and should master new versions continuously.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the requirements,
- Developing test plans,
- Executing test cases & Reporting Need to participate in all aspects of QA life cycle.
- Test Automation development Validation and Verification of multi-tier web applications
- Analyze, Debug and troubleshoot issues with setup/configuration
- Database, and servers Utilize innovative test technologies and techniques to discover and report critical business functional, security and usability defects Conduct code inspections and peer code reviews to find defects prior to code check-in
Skills & Knowledge :
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be dynamic in nature & Need to be self organized and motivated.
- Good Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
1st Round: Written Exam, 2nd Round: GD & Communication skills, 3rd Round: Client Interview
Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad
Salary: INR 1,75,000/- per annum
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE