Hiring for Tech Support and Voice Process
- -Resolve customer queries that a high standard of customer service is maintained. (Tech Support and Voice Process)
- -Contribute to the team through open and regular communication with peers/ supervisors.
- -Minimise customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service and call control.
- -Any Graduate Fresher can apply. (B. Engg, B. tech more than 65% are not eligible)
- -Any Under Graduate experienced in relevant field up to 11months can apply.
- -Good customer service skill with neutral accent.
- -Able to work on a flexible basis (rotational shift) as determined by the business needs.
- -Both side transport is available. Pick up and Drop. As per Hiring Zone (40km radius)
Mandatory documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Updated Resume
- All Marks Cards (10th, 12th / Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Work Experience Documents (Relieving/ Experience Letter and Last 3 Month salary slips)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card.
***Note: Candidates failing to carry any of the above documents will not be processed for Interview Rounds.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
HOW TO APPLY
Date&Time: 16th January - 19th January , 9 AM onwards
Venue: #74/2, 1st Floor, Sanjana Plaza, Elephant Rock Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011 (Land mark RR Gold Palace) https://goo.gl/maps/pjaYxWxY7bo