BE/B.Tech,MCA,10th Pass (SSC)
Last Date to Apply: 10-10-2018
Service Desk Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 03-10-2018
- Engineering – All streams are considered 2017 & 2018 batch
- Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software custom or off the shelf software – industry or proprietary.
- Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Responsible for following defined policies & procedures (e.g. verifies warranty entitlement, etc.).
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
Skills& Knowledge Required:
- Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
- Good communication & Written Skills
- Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems
- Basic Understanding of networking.
- Technical Interview
- Management Interview
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period.
Rs. 2,80,000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE