The Forest Research Institute Deemed to be University is going to conduct its Ph.D. Entrance Test on 14th July, 2019 for enrolment in Ph.D. Programme in Forestry.
Chemistry of Forest Products-01
Non Wood Forest Products -01
Pulp & Paper Technology-03
Chemistry of Forest Products-12
Eligibility criteria for admission to the Ph.D. Programme: Subject to the conditions stipulated in these Regulations, the following persons are eligible to seek admission to the Ph.D. programme. Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, is allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
*Entrance Test Centres :1. Arid Forest Research Institute, P.O. Krishi Mandi, New Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342 005
2. Forest Research Institute Deemed to be University, P.O.I.P.E. Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
3. Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla – 171 009.
4. Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Post Box No.2129, Dulapally, Hakimpet (P.O.),Hyderabad-500014.
5. Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, P.B. No. 1061, Coimbatore – 641 002
6. Institute of Forest Productivity, ‘Aranyodaya’, Ranchi-Gumla, N.H.-23, Lalgutwa, Ranchi – 834 002
7. Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal – 462 003.
8. Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, P.O. Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 003.
9. Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi P.O, Thrissur District, Kerala – 680653.
10. Rain Forest Research Institute, P.O. Box No. 136, Deovan, Sotai –Ali, A.T. Road, Jorhat, Assam.
11. Tropical Forest Research Institute, P.O. R.F.R.C., Mandla Road, Jabalpur – 482 021
Application Fee: Form Fee Rs.1500/- through Bank Draft in favour of Registrar, FRI Deemed to be University payable at Dehradun.
Procedure for admission:The admission to the Ph.D. Programme shall be through an Entrance Test conducted by the FRI Deemed to be University once in a year preferably during the month of June-July followed by an Interview of the candidates who will qualify the entrance test
How To Apply ForForest Research Institute jobs for Ph.D. Programme - Forestry Across India.
Last date for submission of form : 31.05.2019 , Date of Exam of Entrance Test : 14.07.2019