Assam PSC Prelims Exam 2020
• Post Name: Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)
• No. of Vacancies: 121
• Pay Scale: Rs: 30,000 – 1,10,000/--
• Post Name: Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)
• No. of Vacancies: 69
• Pay Scale: Rs: 30,000 – 1,10,000/-
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Degree from a recognised University in relevant stream.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020) : Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
1. SC/STP/STH Candidates 05 Years
2. OBC/MOBC Candidates 03 Years
3. PWBD Candidates 10 Years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on online test and/or interview.
Application Fee: General/EWS Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-and SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. BPL, PWBD and Women Candidate have to pay no fee.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Assam PSC Website – https://apscrecruitment.in- from 10-09-2020 to 10-10-2020.
• Starting Date of Online Application:10-09-2020
• Last Date of Online Application: 10-10-2020
About Assam Public Service Commission Assam PSC
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC)