Program Manager - Standards (CDG-CCSG)
1. Roles and Responsibilities: The Program Manager will lead the Standards Team and get the opportunity to drive the creation of foundational urban sector standards under the first flagship program- Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG). The standards would need to be developed in a collaborative and consensus-driven approach, in synchronisation with the NUIS guiding principles of ecosystem-driven approach, interoperability, minimalism, unbundling, evolvable, federated architecture, and extensibility. This will expedite the creation of new, localised and contextually appropriate local solutions as per the needs of ULBs and States.
2. The Program Manager – Standards will report to National Program Head, CDG and will be responsible for following tasks:
1. Prioritize domains for standards formulation
2. Assist in constitution of Domain Working Groups (DWGs)
3. Administration, supervision and coordination of Domain Working Groups (DWGs) and taking actions as needed
4. Facilitate and organize domain specific insights, research, consultation materials for DWG members
5. Convening and supporting in making Minutes of the Meeting/ Action Plan for driving progress of the DWG meetings for timely development of the standards by building consensus.
6. Organizing, attending and making presentations at meetings, consultation workshops, webinars and events
7. Support in miscellaneous job-related tasks as needed
a. A degree in information technology, business administration, engineering, economics or related fields. A post-graduate or equivalent degree will be an added advantage.
b. Should have 8-10 years of relevant experience with technological knowledge of ICT, software based systems, e-governance system etc.
How To Apply
1. Submit CV and cover letter through NIUA portal. Please clearly mention the project’s name in the subject line.
2. Last Date to Apply: Sunday, 24 January 2021
Click Here For More Details & Apply