Programme Manager (Finance) Job Opportunity in TISS
- The person should be a Inter CA and B. com
- At least 3 Year of work experience in an educational Institution under CSR Domain and field level project management (PAN India)
- The person should be ready to work on weekends, long hours and ready to travel PAN India on short notice.
- The person should have excellent fluency (both spoken and written)in English, Hindi and Marathi language.
- The person should be around 25-30 years of age as on 1st April 2019
Location: Financial Advisor’s Office, TISS Main Campus
Reporting Relationship: Financial Advisor – Finance & Taxation
Affiliation: NCSR Hub, Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Remuneration: The remuneration proposed to offer would be Rs. 55,000/- per month to the deserving candidate.
How To Apply For Manager (Finance) Job Opportunity in TISS
Interested Candidate may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd April 2019 with their latest CV.
Walk in Interviews for eligible candidates will be conducted at the Committee room, TISS main campus from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Candidates will need to carry relevant documents to the interview.
Click Here For More Details About TISS jobs for Programme Manager in Mumbai