Certificate Course (ITI),Diploma,B.Com,BA,M.Com,BBA/BBM,BCA,BE/B.Tech,MBA/PGDM,10th Pass (SSC),12th Pass (HSE),Vocational Training
Last Date to Apply: 08-06-2018
Sales and Marketing Executive - Job Details
Date of Posting: 07-06-2018
- To create new customers and also enhance the existing relationship with customers by analyzing his/her needs, deepening of the book value,
- providing service related to existing products and cross-selling of various products & services, such as Current/Saving accounts (CASA),Term Deposit, Recurring Deposit, Loan products & third party products like Insurance & Mutual funds
- Ensuring service quality and enhancing customer relationship
- Adherence to the process for new CASA and Cross-sell, adhering to KYC Norms, adherence to the laid down systems and procedures in business and collections, completion on no. of accounts sourcing, hooks in terms of mobile banking, internet banking, aadhar updating (mobile/email)
- Movement of CASA Forms, Service Enquiry to the existing and related products & services of customers, adherence to process
- Sourcing new customers, enhancing existing relationships, analyzing needs, cross-sell of products & services
Salary: INR 2.00 Lac to INR 2.5lac per annum fixed + COLA INR 12K to 24K/annum + Conv. Up to 3K+ Incentives
HOW TO APPLY
Date: 08-June-2018 (Friday)
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Contact Person: Uday Singh
Jana Small Finance Bank,
N-12, Ground Floor, South Extension Part-1,
About Jana Small Finance Bank
We, at Jana Small Finance Bank, aspire to be a digitally enabled bank powered by technologically advanced products and services. Our vision is to be the leading digitized bank serving all customer segments and communities of the aspirational India.
Incepted as Janalakshmi Financial Services (JFS) in 2008, we have touched the lives of over 8 million families so far with the support of our 14,000+ dedicated employees. We are operational across 19 states, through our 450+ banking outlets, and are committed to reaching out to every Indian through our upcoming bank branches.
Staying true to the legacy of Janalakshmi, globally recognised as one of the largest Micro Finance Institutions (MFI) and one of the world’s innovative financial institutions working on financial inclusion, we aim to remain service oriented, fully compliant, and committed to good governance and practices. In 2017, Jana was also featured in ‘Fortune - The Top 500’ largest corporations in India and was awarded India’s Distinctive Goodwill Brand for 2017.
We, at Jana Small Finance Bank, pledge to serve all customer segments of the emerging ‘Bharat’ with a special focus on the financial inclusion of low income and under-banked sections of our society.
Bengaluru-headquartered Jana Small Finance Bank regulates under the ambit of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) post the receipt of the banking license.