- Generate revenue and make a huge impact on Edureka’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning Edureka’s products in the market
- Inbound and Outbound customer calls and converts them into sales
- Ready to work in UK/US Shift.
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- Research on different tools to increase the sales and business opportunities
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers
Salary: 4.5 LPA - 5.5 LPA.
Hiring Process: Walk-In, Face to Face Interview.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate are eligible, BE/Btech is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Direct Walk In
Date: 14-August-2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Contact Person: Shabnam
Edureka, No. 38/4, 3rd Floor,
Indiqube ETA, Adjacent to EMC2,
Dodanekundi, Outer ring road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048