Advertisement For Awarding Scholarship (Fresh) Under Combined Merit (Degree And Master) Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Financial Assistance: 1. For degree course @ Rs. 300/- per-month
2. For PG course @ Rs. 500/- per month
2. Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2018-2019 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institution is to submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam,
About Department of Higher Education Govt. of Assam
The Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam was created on 16th August/2005 vide Govt. Notification No.AR.49/2005/10 dtd. 16/08/2005 with major thrust in the 3(three) focus areas of access, equity and quality of Higher Education. The Department has taken following major initiatives in the recent years.