Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) recruitment in National Brain Research Centre
1. B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or BCA/B.Sc (computers) with MCA from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to M.Tech in computer science.
2. Strong academic record- matriculation onwards with minimum of 55% marks
- 1-year experience in managing high-throughput storage systems (NAS/SAN) of 200TB or more, preferably hands on experience on DELL-EMC Isilon storage.
- Network administration (CISCO/DELL managed switches).
- Good working experience in Linux OS, web programming, software development.
Age limit: 35 years on the closing date of application (22 nd July, 2019)
- The selected candidate will be required to manage the central storage server and backups, and conduct performance monitoring and optimization.
- In addition to other relevant duties assigned from time to time by Project Coordinator/Principal Investigator, s/he will coordinate with
- stakeholders from other institutes for synchronization of data and will develop applications for management of data coming from multiple sites.
Emoluments: Rs. 50,000/month (consolidated) (with 10% annual increment on the basis of performance assessment). No other allowances / benefits will be admissible.
How To Apply ForInformation Scientist ‘B’ (Project) recruitment in National Brain Research Centre
The interested candidates fulfilling the requirements can submit their application latest by 22 nd July, 2019 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Haryana.”