Senior Consultant (Program Management) Job Opportunity At National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
1.MBA in Health Management /MPH/MSW.
2. Minimum 5-year experience in the field of public health of which 2-3 year experience in population & RCH related subject with government at National or state level. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with MoHFW or its allied organization previously.
3. Familiarity with the Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies particularly National Health Mission.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
5. Demonstrated ability to working a multi-disciplinary team environment.
6. Demonstrated experience in implementing programs at field level.
7. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
8. Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
9. Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
Age: Up to 50 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake extensive field visits.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 90,000/- to 1,50,000/- per month
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts.
How To Apply ForSenior Consultant (Program Management) Job Opportunity At National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 6-May-2019. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.