Senior Executive-II (Technical) recruitment in IIT Bombay
Project title: Office of the Dean R&D IRCC Recruitment,Job Reference Number: 50096473
Essential Qualifications & Experience:1. B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA
2. At Least 5 years of experience in core Java Development Environment in industry.
3. Must have experience in Eclipse and working knowledge of at least one version control system
4. Must be conversant with the development under UNIX environment, code optimization,
performance testing, migration, benchmarking.
5. Must have knowledge of importing ERP data into Mysql in a refined manner, Mysql/Mariadb,
administration, optimization, clustering, replication, importing and exporting data in a manner of zero
6. Experience in efficiently handling different terminology in Java+Tomcat environment like
Permanent Generation, out of memory/memory leak, garbage collection, memory allocation etc.
7. Should be able to redesign a Java based application, which can handle multiple concurrent
connections without any latency, also be able to handle huge database query, best utilization of
resources, based on Tomcat+Apache
8. Should have experience to develop a platform independent java based application and
conversant with online application system.
No. of Position(s): 1
Pay Details:Level IR - EO 1 : Salary range from Rs.57000 to Rs 79800 + Rs.7000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
How To Apply For Senior Executive-II (Technical) recruitment in IIT Bombay
Application End Date: 16.10.2019