We are looking for dynamic & proactive candidates for the post of Email Support Specialist who can take complete responsibilities of support Email and Forums for our own software product- Enpass Password Manager (https://www.enpass.io/). Enpass is one of the best password manager available in the global market. It's a technical and sophisticated product with a primary audience from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany.
The job requires interacting with customers from around the world over E-mails and forums to ensure all issues are resolved to customer's satisfaction. The position requires you to understand the customer's problems accurately, follow the established procedures to investigate and fix the problem, and communicate with the customers.
It will be an excellent opportunity to come and be a part of our organization that offers great benefits with possibilities to advance and learn.
- Take ownership of customer issues and direct them toward solutions.
- Handling customer's queries related via Email.
- Interact and respond to customer's queries on the Enpass forums(https://discussion.enpass.io/).
- Resolve customers queries within the assigned turn around time.
- Candidate must be having 0-2 years work experience in customer support (Not in technical hardware support).
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with fluency (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Strong customer relationship skills and should know how to handle the seriousness of a customer's tickets.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in Email or Chat Process is plus.
- Should have interest and expertise in mobile and desktop applications.
- Should be able to write engaging (informal) content to get involved in the ongoing discussions over forums.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
Salary :INR 1.8 - 3.6 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
About Sinew Software Systems
Sinew Software Systems is based in Gurugram, India and is a privately held company. Here we are 25 tough strands in the Sinew; makers of very popular Enpass password Manager. Formerly known as Walletx, Enpass was officially launched in 2011, and before that it was used internally at Sinew. During this small journey of 6 years, Enpass has managed to go a long distance, onboarding over a million users from around the world. We strive to make digital life of our users safe and secure, and work hard every day to improve their experience in achieving the same across different platforms and devices