- UG: Any Graduate
- PG:Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Individual will be responsible to developing manual test scripts.
- Responsible to executing automated and manual test cases.
- Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Knowledge on Automation using UFT/Selenium
# Desired Skills:
- Good Knowledge in SVN, JIRA, web service testing & Confluence.
- Good Knowledge in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge on SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
# Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Working knowledge on SoapUI and Service tests.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills
Job Location:Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Noida
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A. Incentive
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE